CLOSED – Quakers – Head of Finance & Resources
Quakers in Britain
Click here to apply
Head of Finance & Resources
Annual salary: Managerial scale (£61,658 to £76,541)
Office-based – London or Leeds (tbc pending development of Leeds hub in 2021)
35 hours working week, with occasional evening and weekend work required
A rare and timely opportunity for you to combine your financial, strategic, operational skills with social, ethical values critical to rebuilding and reforming a country in crisis.
Quakers of Britain are a centuries old organisation committed to peace, equality, simplicity, sustainability and integrity. They are well known for their tireless work in bringing about social change including the introduction of same sex marriage, tackling climate issues and reducing poverty.
Are you, like millions of us thrown into isolation, taking stock of what matters in your life?
Are you inspired by the millions of people rising in strength to the call of ‘your country needs you’ and who get out of bed everyday to serve the sick, vulnerable and disadvantaged?
Are you ready to join them and make what you do every day add value to peoples’ lives?
This position is for you:
- You have solid experience in finance & corporate services and crave new challenges
- You are an imaginative, problem solver with creative vision and ability to see the bigger picture
- You have well developed leadership skills and can communicate persuasively and convincingly whilst upholding the core values and objectives of The Quakers
- You thrive in a collective work ethos of shared responsibility and considerable personal autonomy
- You are inspired to play an active role in influencing and challenging systems that create injustice, inflict suffering and support prejudice
- You want to part of a community that is driven to make our world a better place